Gluten free and dairy free Trail Mix Cookies are the most delicious “healthful” cookie I’ve ever had. Time to get baking.

Trail Mix Cookies | mountainmamacooks.com #glutenfree #dairyfree

I made cookies for you today and they’re gluten free and dairy free. You know what else? They’re freaking amazing. I promise. You’d never know these don’t have flour or butter in them.

No, seriously. These are the goods.

Trail Mix Cookies | mountainmamacooks.com #glutenfree #dairyfree

I’ve been on a mission to make a more healthful cookie. One that is full of wholesome ingredients, doesn’t weigh me down when I’m hitting slopes but one that still satisfies my sweet tooth and tastes like a cookie. These most definitely fit the bill. The base is made of coconut oil, peanut butter, oatmeal and almond meal and then chocked full of my favorite trail mix ingredients: dried blueberries, almonds, pistachios and chocolate chips.

Trail Mix Cookies | mountainmamacooks.com #glutenfree #dairyfree

I’m sharing the recipe over on the Epic Moms site where I’m a contributor. You can find the recipe HERE.

Have a great weekend, everyone!!

11 Responses to Trail Mix Cookies {gluten free + dairy free}

1. Josef Rosenfeld says:

sharing this on the Candy Tree Gluten Free Licorice and Orgran Facebook pages.

2. Cailee says:

Oh man… these look so delicious! I love cookies and the fact that they are gluten-free!! I’m intolerant to gluten and limit my dairy! Great cookies! YUM!

3. Melanie S says:

I ended up adding extra fruit and some pumpkin seeds to mine so they were a little thicker. And they are delicious crumbled up over some yogurt!

4. Nina says:

I took these to a pot luck yesterday and they were a big hit. Now that I’ve got all the ingredients on hand, I see a lot of these in our future, in fact I’m making a batch today to send to my 2 grandsons and 7 month pregnant daughter-in-law (it’s another boy). Very easy to make. Thanks!

5. Leslie says:

I made these last night- totally love them and are a hit with the whole family. They are like health food nuggets! 😉 I can’t do eggs so subbed 1 tbsp ground flax with 3 tbsp water. Vegan, gluten free cookies work for me! Thanks gurl!

6. Jill Kitchen says:

These look amazing! Where can I find the actual recipe?

7. laurie says:

Would love this recipe, please.

8. Catherine says:

Looks like the link changed or was removed…would love the recipe again if you can post it!