THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED.
‘Tis the season for homemade cookies, tinsel and mistletoes, cozying up to the fire and most importantly, giving back. Not a day goes by that I don’t marvel at the journey this blog has taken me on. Never did I think this would turn into anything more than a space where my mom and a handful of friends would occasionally visit. Never did I imagine that so many women in the blogging community would become my real life friends. And never in my wildest dreams did I think I would have real readers. I’m continuously humbled that you take the time to read my stories and cook my food. Thank you for every visit, every comment and every time you make one of my recipes. It’s because of you that I keep on doing what it is that I do!
So you know how I’m going to say thank you? I’m going to give one of you some of my favorite things! I’m thrilled to be teaming up with 7 of my favorite blogging buddies who are also sharing some of their favorite things. And because we love our readers so much, we’re also giving away 1 (one) 16 GB Apple Air. I know, I know, it’s awesome sauce. And a lot of favorite-ness. Every blogger’s giveaway is different and there is some rad stuff to be had. Make sure you visit all the other blogs to see what they’re giving away and for a chance to win. With each entry on every blog you’ll also be entered to win the iPad Air.
Here’s the down and dirty……
-Scroll down to check out my favorite things that I’ve affectionately dubbed my “mountain mama essentials”.
-Enter to win my favorite things by using the giveaway Rafflecopter below.
-Visit the other 7 bloggers and enter to win their favorite things too which also increases your chances to win the iPad Air.
-Then pour yourself a glass of wine (or sparkling cider) and cross your fingers that you win something. (I’m feeling like it’s your lucky day if that counts for anything.)
Don’t let the practicalness of my favorite things take away from their fabulousness. All mountain mamas need to stay warm (on their feet and their head), hydrating is a necessity as are keeping dry hands at bay and what women doesn’t love a good piece of chocolate?
1. Weleda Skin Food– this stuff is the bomb. It is the hand creams of all hand creams. Made with sustainable ingredients and full of essential oils, this is hands down (no pun intended) my favorite cream to use during the winter months. Bonus points for the clean citrus smell.
2. Chuao Chocolatier’s Firecracker Bar– it’s no secret how much I love salt + chocolate but then you through in smoky chipotle and pop rock candy? I just can’t…. it explodes in your mouth. Literally. And in the very best way.
3. Juliet Cap Beanie by Pistol– every ski town gal needs a cute beanie (or three) in her wardrobe. Perfect for covering up helmet hair after a day on the mountain and a super stylish way to keep your ears warm on early morning walks with the dog.
4. Klean Kanteen– where do I start? These are leak resistant, stainless steel, have an awesome (and easy) sport drinking top and how awesome is this turquoise color? The company also does a lot to give back to various charities and organizations that work to preserve our natural environment. Triple win in my book.
5. Smart Wool Margarita Sock– and last but not least, my favorite socks. I own half a dozen pair and are my go to feet warmers. Cute, comfortable and the perfect thickness. The only way I’m totally comfortable rocking vertical stripes is on my feet. Just saying.
You can follow the instructions on the widget below to enter to win my favorite things. All entries on my blog will be added to the other bloggers’ entry lists. From that list one Grand Prize Winner of the Apple 16 MB iPad Air will be selected.
Good luck and merriest of holidays to you all! xoxo